- 64LEDs/M, total 320 LEDs for 5 M. Our LED strips are good quality, CRI (Colour Rendering Index) is 80-85. Lm/W: 170-200lm/Watt （Manufactured specifically for power saving needs）Note: Colour temperature can vary about 5% depending on the batch from the factory, though we try our best to keep it consistent.
- Self-adhesive back with double side adhesive tape. Every 4-LED cutable without damaging the rest strip.
- They also can be used for DIY light, architectural lighting, sign letter lighting, concealed lighting, perimeter lighting, and so on.
- Please note that as these strips are Super Energy-efficient. although if you have the option then mounting them to a metallic surface to help dissipate the heat will improve their longevity.
- Package included : 1 x 5M/Roll High CRI 80+ High Lumen low consumption power LED Strip Light
What is CRI:
Color Rendering Index, it describes how a light source makes the color of an object appear to human eyes,and how well subtle variations in color shades are revealed. The CRI is a scale from 0 to 100 percent indicating how accurate a "given" light source is at rendering color when compared to a "reference" light source.
The higher the CRI, the better the color rendering ability. Light sources with a CRI of 80 to 90 are considered good at color rendering. Light sources with a CRI of 90 or higher are excellent at color rendering and should be used for tasks requiring the most accurate color discrimination.
5600K daylight white is the ideal range color temperature for DIY LED Panel Light,
to be compatible with studio flashes. It's the best choice for Camera Photograph.
Below is our customer's testing report:
LED Chips Testing Report at 20ma Current:
LED Chips Testing Report at 50ma Current: