The switch power supply we send generally defaults to 220V shift. Please pay attention to the switching power supply working power switch position, if you need 110V, please switch to the correct gear
Low price and high reliability
105Celsius degree output capacitor
Universal AC input
High efficiency and low operation temperature
Soft-start current can reduce the AC input impact effectively
With short-circuit and overload protection
Compact size,light weight
Package including: 1x power supply ( for optional )
100% full-load burn-in test
To ensure the lifetime of the power supply, pls don't use full load when you use it. We recommend the use power should be 80% of the rated power.For example: the label of the power supply is 500W, use power should be : 500W*80%=400W
For max current, if you choose 0-80v, when set the voltage at 24v, the max current still is 6A.
(How to limit current) to adjust current?
1. Operate in the case of power failure, pull the small pull switch in the lower left corner to the current regulating gear
6. The current power supply is in the parameter value of the current limit. The power supply is adjusted to a few V (the digital display shows the output voltage in real time), the current does not change, and the current reaches the current limit of 95% of the current limiting parameter. Overload protection
7. The current parameter displayed by the digital display at this time is the current value of the device load, and the load current is monitored in real time.
When the load device is connected, the current value can be adjusted directly in real time. The maximum current value is the maximum current value of the load device. If the current adjustment knob clockwise exceeds the maximum current value of the device, the digital current value will not last. Real-time synchronized digital display, showing only the maximum current value of the device.
If there is no need for current limiting, use the general equipment, without the above operation, pull the pull switch in the lower left corner to the "open (use)" position, and turn the (current adjustment knob) clockwise to the top. The maximum current limit at this time is 21A/16A/11A/6.5A/4A, at this time the power supply parameter is the output 0-24V21A/0-16A/0-48V11A/0-36V15A/0-80V6.5A/0-120V4A, which is equal to a 0-24V20A /0-36V15A/0-48V10A/0-80V6A/0-120V4A switching power supply
Uses: Mainly used for various battery charging, DC equipment, DC motor stepless speed regulation, LED stepless dimming, chemical electroplating speed regulation, scientific research test, student experiment, etc., and a wide range of uses.
Special attention: If using inductive load such as motor or fan, please pay attention to the maximum starting current parameter of the motor. This parameter must not be higher than the maximum operating current of the power supply. Otherwise, the power supply may be damaged. You should select a higher current power supply or soften the motor. The protection circuit is activated to absorb the inrush current.
*When the charger is used, please unplug the battery and turn off the input power. If it is not used for a long time, please store it in a ventilated and dry environment.
*To ensure safety, please perform within the line of sight when charging. If you need to leave, remove the battery to avoid unpredictable danger.
*Do not mix batteries of different types, different capacities and different manufacturers.
* Keep away from flammable materials when charging, pay special attention to battery temperature. If the temperature is very high, such as hot, please disconnect the power immediately to stop charging.
* Do not drop wires or other conductive objects into the charger. The consequences are self-sufficient.
z Do not charge if the battery leaks, rises drum, peels off, changes color, or deforms.
* Do not try to charge a non-rechargeable battery.
* Do not exceed the charging range specified by the battery manufacturer.
* Do not modify or disassemble the charger. Turning on the machine and indicating that you have waived all warranty and technical